Monday, January 07, 2008

School's Back

It's the start of 2008 and yet another semester in NTU, hope everyone is ready for the new semester. If you are not... just endure another few months and there will be another holiday...

Here are some of the pictures taken with my lousy hp camera last Friday, i shall await the remainder of the pictures from Mengdi, so watch this space. Meanwhile... Happy schooling!The extra tall tissue prata that Huda requested... looks more like a rocket prata to me
After which we adjourned to Dempsey Rd for our Ben & Jerry's... which was packed. And guess who we met there... ALI!I hope everyone will have a wonderful 2008 ahead man... A+ all the way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I din order the tall prata lor..I said I wan a BIG tissue prata..I din noe BIG=TALL in their context..hahaha..

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home